Have you ever thought about a career in real estate? If so, and you or a member of your family is or has been a member of the armed services, this could be the perfect program for you.
The Real Heroes Program, offered through Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty, is designed to support veterans, military spouses, and active duty men and women in their transition from the military to a civilian career in real estate.
Financial Barriers Removed: program covers up-front costs to secure a real estate license, up to $2,500.
- Real estate training and licensing exams
- Insurance (for real estate errors & omissions)
- Membership in applicable real estate associations
- Marketing support
- A two-year commitment is required for the funding*
- A career in real estate offers valuable freedom and flexibility to suit an entrepreneurial lifestyle to build your own business.
- Once you become a sales professional, our company continues to provide on-the-job support & mentorship to help you launch a successful, satisfying career.
The program has been such an incredible success that the Washington Post ran a feature article entitled, Brokerage offers training for military families to become real estate agents showcasing PenFed Realty’s incredible “Real Heroes” program.
To participate in The Real Heroes Program or to find out more information give us a call at 703-836-1464.